logo

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Mark forums read

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 400 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 20  Next

Post subject: Re: Dawn of Defiance PBP/Vassel Game (No Openings)
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:25 pm 
Warmaster
Warmaster

I can block out some time on Sunday night. Who is available after 8pm EST?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:36 pm 
Death Star Designers
Death Star Designers

TreebeardTheEnt wrote:
I can block out some time on Sunday night. Who is available after 8pm EST?

I'll be around.

Aliit ori'shya tal'din ("Family is more than Blood")
To learn Mandalorian, go to http://www.karentraviss.com/html/mando.htm.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:40 pm 
Droid Army Commander
Droid Army Commander

should be

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:43 pm 
Warmaster
Warmaster

Lisa and I should hopefully be, we have movies and cake planned but we can try to be online by 8

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:31 am 
Really Cool Alien from a Cantina
Really Cool Alien from a Cantina

8 on Sunday is fine with me.

Punting jawas may be bad, but its just so FUN!!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:39 pm 
Warmaster
Warmaster

I have not had an opportunity to do a wright up for the last Vassal event. If one of the players wants to do this for bonus XP...

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:41 pm 
Warmaster
Warmaster

434 XP each. That should be enough for all players to reach level 4 I will post each characters current XP later.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:41 am 
Droid Army Commander
Droid Army Commander

Walter was having a jetpack too strong. I can take surefooted at some point if you think it was. Pretty much the only reason I have a jetpack is for the speed six when I get armor.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:36 am 
Warmaster
Warmaster

I don't think the jet pack was over powered. I will just have to read up on them instead of doing an improvised fall when you fail your check.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:36 am 
Warmaster
Warmaster

I am going to have a huge level...as are most of us I believe...so I am just going to post a new character sheet here...or would I do that int he character section?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:39 am 
Warmaster
Warmaster

Please post in the character thread. Please change the color of the text blue for any changes. Also, you have the option to exchange one feat, skill, talent, or one point of ability score prior to leveling up. If you opt to do this list the removed item at the end of the character sheet in red and highlight the added item in green.

Last edited by TreebeardTheEnt on Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:40 am 
Warmaster
Warmaster

alright, quick update as to what happened the last two sessions.

The group landed on the planet. Not long after reaching the city, we came across a "swoop gang" who is the authority on the planet at the moment. After speaking with them we received tourist passes for a hefty sum. We then returned to the city and went to a local cantenia where we were given information as to where to look for the gangs leaders. The information cost a decent amount as well. We then encountered the "swoop gang" again and, after some discussion, were enlisted to run a beat in town and shake down some local businesses. Some assurances were given to the local bartender that he would be safe for a time before we headed off to the warehouse. Upon arriving there, we encountered two droids programmed to attack whoever got close enough. After dispatching the droids and several other individuals in the area we captured a devonarnian to interrogate.

Dorian spent; 11,000 credits. Gained; A bottle of fine wine (2000 credits in value), 6 tourism passes, 13 "hard" credits, 3 basic blasters, 2 knives, a picture of an abyssian woman, and information on his datapad about a droid that was reprogrammed for offensive action.

Trevors character spent; 3 credits on alcohol. Gained; The ability to shapeshift into one of the people at the warehouse and that person's clothing.

Elanor spent; 2 grenades (frag), 8 rounds from her rifle.

Skad spent; energy and 9 rounds of fuel in his jetpack. Gained; Whatever blood is on his axe

Spiff's character spent; 6 rounds of ammo

Jester was not around for the second half, spent nothing overall.

Fill in anything I am missing if you see anything.

-----------------------------------EDIT--------------------------------------------

There were also shape shifting antics done by obikenobi1's character. Most of the party felt a little healthier during the battle as well.

Last edited by Jedi_Master on Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:38 pm 
Warmaster
Warmaster

You need to add that some of the party were mystically healed...

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:46 pm 
Droid Army Commander
Droid Army Commander

Can I use my Str Mod for persuasion checks with Feared warrior from FU solider talent?
All it says is persuasion check and that your abilities are well known and feared.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:18 am 
Warmaster
Warmaster

Do to the boards being down yesterday, I am extending the post time an additional 24 hours from my post. You need to decide what you are doing with your prisoner.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:13 am 
Warmaster
Warmaster

Thank you Jedi_Master, and Jonny for posting in the in-character thread. Normally I would continue to move the game forward despite the lack of responses, but currently the hero's need to decide what they are doing. You have found the person you were looking for that is suppose to have the information you need to locate the Hutt. I cannot continue the story without the players interaction because you need information.

Also, you each need to decide how you are going to respond to a Force healer and the shape-shifter, most of you have never seen anything like these so this should be addressed in-character.

Jedi_Master, your wife informed me of her schedule this week. Traditionally I would RP the character in a players absence, but since your characters are married in-game, can you post for her till her finals are done? Just put what character you are responding for in bold before the response.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:59 am 
Warmaster
Warmaster

TreebeardTheEnt wrote:
Thank you Jedi_Master, and Jonny for posting in the in-character thread. Normally I would continue to move the game forward despite the lack of responses, but currently the hero's need to decide what they are doing. You have found the person you were looking for that is suppose to have the information you need to locate the Hutt. I cannot continue the story without the players interaction because you need information.

Also, you each need to decide how you are going to respond to a Force healer and the shape-shifter, most of you have never seen anything like these so this should be addressed in-character.

Jedi_Master, your wife informed me of her schedule this week. Traditionally I would RP the character in a players absence, but since your characters are married in-game, can you post for her till her finals are done? Just put what character you are responding for in bold before the response.

Yeah, I can run her character for the week. Also, my character is a little stuck at the moment until somebody else posts...he also was not in the area to witness the shape shifter nor the magic healing (bonus HP just means the combat felt good...as I took no damage I felt no healing. Also, Sweeteyes' character did normal healing, or attempted to, so Obi's character wouldn't be any wiser either, so really only Skad would be aware of something funny)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:02 pm 
Droid Army Commander
Droid Army Commander

Well i cant really do anything else until obi or the healer post since my character is waiting on the others to answer his question.

Yeah ill figure something out about the healer and i wasnt around when obi changed so only the healing would be on me.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:39 pm 
Droid Army Commander
Droid Army Commander

I think we need to set a meeting date every week or every other. Yes posting is great but people are slipping and I really think setting meeting dates will give people a reason to post knowing something great is going to happen.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:08 am 
Warmaster
Warmaster

With everything I have going on in my life right now I cannot commit to a consistent schedule like that. That is why I dropped out of your game.

By doing both PbP and Vassal I am making this game work with my schedule. Currently I have 30 minuted in the morning before I go to work (around 7am EST), and about the same before I go to bed (around 10pm EST) that I know that I can check the thread and post replies. With a 24 hour post requirement that is enough to keep the game moving if the players post. And I am able to schedule blocks of time every three to four weeks, depending on what is going on. For an online game I'm hoping that the double play style will keep the game moving and fresh, and allow for fun role playing situations.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 400 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 20  Next