Total:150, 10 activations.
Boba Fett, Merc (58)
Aurra Sing, JH (41)
Lobot, CLO (15)
Human BG (11)
San Hill (10)
Uggiesx3 (9)
MDx2 (6)

Could always drop the Human BG and Wicket for a Jawa Scavenger or Kel-Dor BH plus another uggie and a caamasi, but I like the BG for protecting Lobot if you go for recon, among other things. Basic San 150 build, but Lobot's recon increases the chances of you getting off a big double cunning with Boba, or psuedo mobile 30dmg pop. Not as much damage output as Boba, BH but more survivability when the enemy close than BH, and can do more damage if Aurra is engaging them, and they won't be as focused on him. Aurra does her thing, and the others are support/filler.

I went with 2 Mouse Droids instead of 2 more uggies, as for being activation filler, their 24def in cover will last longer than the uggies, and they make good gambit getters.

Thoughts/improvements appreciated =)

Last edited by Shadows on Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Post IE San's Hunters
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:12 am 
One of The Ones
One of The Ones

I would keep the Bodyguard. The biggest problem with using Lobot's Recon, is that you are likely going to lose him on the next round if you decide to attack with Boba's Cunning. With the new rules on only activating 1 character if you go first in a round, that means you either have to activate Lobot and move him to safety, or you have to move Boba. It'll make for a tough choice. If you keep the Human BG there, they likelihood of losing Lobot is much less.

Only thing I would be worried about is activations. 8 activations is a bit light for how San squads are usually played best. Should work OK though. Actually, I might drop Wicket and put in 3 Ugos instead to take you to the full 150 points and get you a couple more pieces. If you get the 11 with Lobot at some point, then you could bring in Wicket as necessary. Most of the time I haven't needed Wicket's help for either Boba or Aurra.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:50 am 
One of the Sith on Malgus' Shuttle
One of the Sith on Malgus' Shuttle

I agree with Lobo, I'd remove Wicket for 3 more Ugs. That puts you at 10 activations, which isn't all too bad for a San squad unless you're going against an AA Swarm or Opportunist Troop.

Another possibility for Lobot's Reserves if you get them is Dash RS. He'd work great with this squad as a nice couterpart to Boba Merc.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:50 am 
Black Sun Thug
Black Sun Thug

Both good points, my only concern was having 5 uggies might be a liability against Yobuck but against him I can either stick the BG with them, or keep Aurra near, so Yobuck has to go through her.

Change made =)