logo

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Mark forums read

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 

Post subject: New Tournament - Rebel Storm Sealed Booster
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:56 pm 
Black Sun Thug
Black Sun Thug

So, I was sitting around today when I thought back to the old days of SWM. The days when 20 damage and 3 force points were big blessings. Yes, the days of Rebel Storm.

I then began to miss those days. However, I have thought of a way to bring those days back, if only temporarily - a Rebel Storm Sealed Booster Tournament. Here are the rules:

Rebel Storm Sealed Booster Tournament

1. Players
Players will enter as individuals - no teams. Each individual will be responsible for his or her matches, including coordinating a time and date to play the match, if needed.

2. Squads
Each player that enters will receive a private message through swmgamers.com with the contents of two boosters of Rebel Storm. The player will then construct a 100 point squad using those 14 models, ignoring faction restrictions; all other restrictions still apply.

3. Bracket
A bracket will be made using bracketmaker.com. The bracket will be constructed as a double-elimination tournament. Players will be randomly seeded.

4. Prizes
As of Monday, October 20th, there are no prizes for the winner or runner-up planned. However, that does not mean that there won't be any when the tournament starts. Stay tuned.

(Personal Note: I may decide to throw in a prize from my personal collection. In that case, it would probably be a model or a few models from Rebel Storm - sticking with the theme.)

5. Current Applicants
1. Vroke

6. Current Bracket
[insert bracket here]

Anyone interested?

Post subject: Re: New Tournament - Rebel Storm Sealed Booster
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:43 pm 
Black Sun Thug
Black Sun Thug

POSTPONED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]