logo

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Mark forums read

Post subject: Chicago Regional results
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 6:40 pm 
Hall of Fame Member
Hall of Fame Member

So the final table is set and Tim Ballard and Jake Koleczek make the final table knocking out Gerry (Darth Nader) and Deri (fingersandteeth) out in the finals.

We started with 9 players and the score after swiss was

Gerry 4-0 (9)
Tim -3-1 (8)
Deri 3-1 (7)
Jake 2-2 (6)
Troy 2-2 (5)
Shawn 2-2 (4)
Bill 2-2 (4)
Lilly 1-3 (3)
Jacob 1-3 (3)

Post subject: Re: Chicago Regional results
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 6:42 pm 
Hall of Fame Member
Hall of Fame Member

squads

Gerry Russell
DarthNader
Meat bag Sausage Press

Mace WIndu LotLs
GOWK
HK-47 Ass. Droid
Doombot
R7
MSD x 3
Uggie Demo x 3

Shawn Murphy
Galactic Funk
Cesta like a boss

Boss Nass
Morrigan Corde
Lobot
Captain Tarpuls
Queen Amidala
R2 astromech
Gungan artillerist x 6
Uggie Demo x 3

Lillian Parker
Lillywan
Knowledge and defense
Anchorhead

Corran JM
Luke GH
Ganner rhysode
Lobot
General wedge
Dodonna
Uggie x 3

Bill German
Darth ischyros
Spec Force 4 “aka stupid mace and his stupid 10 hp”
cantina

Admiral ackbar supreme commander
Crix madine spec force commander
Spec force vanguard
Spec force infiltrator x 4
Spec force tech x 2
General Reiken
General Dodonna
R7 x 2
Uggie x 2

Jake Kolazcek
Sthlrd2
Bad Gas
Simulation Deck

Darth Cadeus SL
Jaq
Lobot
G.A.R.Y.
Czerka
Rodian Brute x 2
Sith recruit x 2
GAG guards x 2

Troy Lynnschfpherg
Captain Typo
Sequence step #13
Cantina

Morrigan Corde
Mon Mothma
Admiral Yularen
Kaltoonian Assassin x 6
Rodian assassin
Mas Amedda
Ughnaught x 3
Jabba crime lord

Jacob Bowles
Bane Sith
Politically sith
Rancor pit

Lord Krayt
Darth talon
Darth sideous
Kel dor x 2
Gran
Salacious crumb
Uggie demo x 4

Tim Ballard
Timmerb123
We Don’t go on Patrols
Cantina

Jaster Mareel
Kelborn
Mando Tactitian
Mando Scout x 2
Mando Gunsmith
R7
Mouse x 2
Uggie demo

Fingersandteeth
Protectors
Cliffside Citadel

28 Kelborn
27 Fenn Shysa
23 Mandalorian Captain
38 Mandalorian Scout x2
17 Mandalorian Protector
32 Mandalorian Gunsmith x2
12 Mandalorian Counter-Intelligence Officer
11 Death Watch Saboteur
3 Mouse Droid
9 Ugnaught Demolitionist x3

(200pts. 14 activations)

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 6:57 am 
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

I'm sure Gerry's squad had more mice and less uggies. Not a big deal but just something I noticed.

I called dibs on this regional back in march and won it with hard fought matches throughout.

A full write up to come when I have more time.

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 7:50 am 
Junk Dealer Extrodinaire
Junk Dealer Extrodinaire

Gratz to Jake on his first regional victory, what an epic semifinal match!

While I'm waiting to board my plane, here is what I ran yesterday. Quite right about the MSD's

"Meatbag Sausage Press"

65 Mace Windu LotLS
55 General Obi-Wan Kenobi
39 The Meatbag Annhilitator
9 Doombot
8 R7 Astromech
3 Uggie Demo
21 MSD x7

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 1:41 pm 
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

I got the win!!!

My squad was
Bad G.A.S.

Caedus SL
Atton
GARY
G.A. Special Guard x2
Lobot
Czerka
Brute x2
Mice x2
Sith Recruit x2

I barely squeaked into the final four losing to Gerry and his Mace Sausege squad in Swiss losing to rebels, and winning with a 3 pnt victory but almost lost to Lord Krayt

In my match against Gerry, he moved Obi into Gambit, I was more afraid of mace and R2 towing him anywhere to get my guys so I used SBM to seperate r2 from mace, moving r2 with a door closing behind him. He opened the door and moved them together again. Next round I do the same thing. Gerry is getting flustered at my tactic and moves r2 to a bad spot where I then pick him off. Gerry is mad now and runs up I do some damage and get HK down to 10 hp. Gerry runs him back to save him essentially taking his only gun out of the game. I shot at mace and obi couldn't get enough damage through to kill either thanks to reflect saves and Soresu saves. Time is called and in a last ditch effort to win I use SBM to move mace into a pit and he makes his save. Game over. Gerry wins a close one by like 13 pnts or somthing like that. With lobot I brought in Momaw and a gran raider. Momaw got a couple mice before he got a little to close to mace.

Next round I get the bye

Now I'm facing Bill and his Rebel spec force guys. I set up my guys and set up my shot to take out Crix. I missed one of my shots. Fp reroll rolled a 2 and missed again. Recruit sacrifice reroll, another miss. He wins init and gets crix to saftey. I then can't shoot thanx to his guys being cloaked and I have to run Atton back or he's gonna get lit up with his double twin infiltrator guys who have opportunist and cunning. I set up a nice SBM to get 2 infiltraitors into the open, but too little to late as he was piling up on gambit while I couldn't have enough time to pull his guys out. He wins on time.

Next round and I'm playing Jacob and his lord Krayt squad by round 3 (as the first 2 rounds were positioning) he has Krayt in gambit. I use SBM to pull him next to a different door from gambit and take my cunning assassin shots with Atton. One crit and one hit. Both failed crab saves he takes 100 damage and has to swap him out with a uggie in the back. Next round is more positioning again. I win init and see he is trying to get a kel dor up to my guys but can't see any way of stopping it so I just move a recruit to where the kel dor would take an AoO. I then also forgot about the Kel dor having force points from Sid-O-Gram and he uses one to move 14 and base Atton and Caedus then swaps in Krayt and kills Atton with the first raged up Advantagous atk avoid defeat fail, recruit reroll, fail, fp reroll, failed and Atton dies next hit into Caedus, crits, failed makashi, recruit reroll also failed, master illusion, Krayt makes his save 16, master illusion again and once again he makes his save 16 and Caedus dies Thanx to another hit and another failed makashi save. But Caedus was based to Dr. E, who I brought in through reinforcements. But yet again more failed saves. Both Caedus and Atton die in one turn to Krayt thanks to really bad rolls. I was in trouble but thank god for my GA's having backlash. I move them both to base Krayt and hit enough to finish him. He then has to try and move Talon up but was to far away and I outactivate now. My GA's made short work of her dr e also had a couple opportunist twin shots made.
People lost that needed to lose and the other guy that won got a 2pnt win. I squeak into the final four and Gerry is up first for me. I then decide to try and play it different. I bring in Momaw and crumb. Gerry does the same and moves Obi into gambit but r2 and mace are safe from me SBM'ing again so I move Caedus up to within 6 of Obi. I win init and Aing Ti to move and do 30 to Obi, take my regular turn and do 60 more.
SORESU STYLE THAT, Bitch!
He then moves mace up with r2 and attacks Caedus. I think I took 40 due to 1 save and 2 failed makashi saves. I shoot at Obi and get 20 damage through with 6-8 attacks or something crazy like that. But Obi has 10 left so I move a recruit up to base him and atk, hit, oh he made the SORESU save, I then shoot his uggie with Gary and hits but I use a recruit reroll anyways to blow up and finish Obi off. R2 had 10 damage on him (can't remember how) I move up Momaw to war throat to take out 1 mouse deal 10 to mace and I also hit Caedus due to an error in counting. I win init and and afraid if mace absorbing my fp I decide not to Aing Ti. I then made a faulty error in depending on Makashi and master illusion to keep Caedus alive so I elect to go first and I move Momaw to deal 10 to mace pick another mouse and finish r2. Mace proceeds to crit me, failed makashi, recruit reroll, failed master illusion makes his blasted save, illusion again fail fp reroll and yet again stuped mace makes his save 16 and Caedus dies. He hides pieces with Mace in Gambit, I move a GA into gambit. I block the path to my GA and at end of time and round I run the GA into center of Gambit thus getting 5 more. I was ahead by like 8-9 pnts and I move into the finals against Tim. Tim not only being the guy having the most regional wins and him beating me twice before for regional victories. And once before for 3rd. I want payback. Him running cloaked mandos on his cantena map not an easy task. I bring in swoop and 3 mice. First round is positioning and I see my move. 2 round, trying to be patient and not give it away let him activate some guys. When I think I'm safe I move a mouse up to open the door at the top of the room above the storage room I then activate Atton to open the door at the end of the hall. By now he knows my plan but I think it's safe. I forgot he didn't activate his gunsmith yet and he gets LoS on the door that the mouse was holding open to lock it. I then have to move lobot into a very dangerous spot to open the door again. He moves a scout to shoot the mouse blocking lobot and kills the mouse. I thought lobot was still safe so I made him re check his LoS to notice it was hitting a wall. Lobot is safe and I then move the swoop all the way down to the end of the hall. Move Caedus to get LoS on the swoop and use SBM to pull jaster and the cap'n into the small room. Use SBM again to give me shots on them. I move my GA next to take my shots. I roll a 1 on one of them and I can't Recruit reroll because it was a one. So rather than shoot at the cap'n with my second GA I finish off Jaster taking away his death shots. He wins the init. I would have finished the Cap'n off if I could have one. He uses Resol'nare to move a scout and Kelborn into the private lounge. He elects to go first (no surprise and kills the swoop with the Cap'n and moves him to saftey. I then am in a tight spot as he now has easy access to lobot and my GA's I decide to move both my recruit to base Kelborn and the scout. He moves away with Kelborn taking the AoO I hit with my recruit and he kills it dealing 20 to his scout right there shoots and puts 20 on a GA. He shoots with a scout on an unactivated GA needing 16's to hit and gets his 2 hits to kill the GA. I move lobot to saftey and move Caedus up to threaten his gunsmith he then move his hurt scout to threaten Caedus whom has 4 guys with crack shot next to him. I move my last GA behind Caedus. He moves his tactiction and a full hp scout to Resol'nare with Kelborn into the 3 squares next to the large door in the private lounge. He has lobot in trouble and he has gambit. It was well played by Tim considering I took out Jaster so early. It must have woken him up a bit as he had me on the ropes. He lost that init. I'm looking for points now. I can take out his gunsmith with Caedus or his scout with Caedus. But that would probably be the death of lobot and or Atton. So if I'm going to trade pieces I want the most points. I move Atton up on the stairs of the private lounge to have a clean shot on the tactiction and then damage his scout expecting Atton to die afterwards then I would kill his gunsmith with Caedus and hopefully have enough in points after all the gambit that he was getting. I kill his tack, next shot on the scout, (not in range of the czerka so no jolt) I hit and do 40 to the scout then a small debate with myself on if I want to fp reroll and hope for a crit. I ask the question outloud but I get silence from Tim, Gerry, Deri and the other guy watching the finals, Troy I think (as expected). I finally decided what the hell, I might as well as Atton will probably die either way. So I fp reroll and roll a 20. Gerry, Troy?, and myself all yell waahh at the same time. Dead scout. He then does what he can to hit Atton the damaged scout who was near Caedus. Caedus then moves and does 30 to the gunsmith and My GA finishes him off. Game over as Tim can't kill anything now. We decided afterwards to see what would have happend if I didn't roll my crit with Atton. Atton dies and avoid defeats with a fp reroll to live so it wouldn't have mattered anyways but it certainly would have been a lot scarier had I not. I get my regional win and the best trophy I've seen at any regional and (money) for my Gen Con Badge. I finally got that blasted monkey off my back and the regionals that have always seem to elude me. And of course at the same time, I denied Tim his ninth regional win. Hope that will do for a write up. I'm tired of typing on my phone. And I have to take my son to Laser Tag party for a classmate of his. So it will be fine for a write up. (Slowly waves my hand at everyone).

Last edited by sthlrd2 on Mon May 20, 2013 9:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 6:26 pm 
Imperial Dignitaries
Imperial Dignitaries

Wow, those were some CLOSE games, Jake! It's a whole lot more satisfying (and memorable) to win a bunch of close games (I'm thinking back to my first FrostyCon experience) than just to clown-stomp everyone, so congrats on a well-earned Regional Championship!

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 6:43 pm 
One of The Ones
One of The Ones

Congrats man. :)

Thanks for the write-up. Great read.

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 6:52 pm 
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Thanx Trevor. I agree with you and it was very satisfying espicially getting my revenge on Tim for those 2 blasted finals matches before. But as satisfying as that was I wouldn't mind having a couple clown stomp games thrown in there, its easier on my brain.
I was debating with myself on if I should run this squad again or if I should run a different Caedus squad with Zam instead of Atton or I was also toying with an idea of ig88A/ig88 assassin squad. Decided to run Bad G.A.S because of more familiarity with the squad. Also considered bringing Fallen Angel back out but I like Caedus more than Reven.

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 4:39 am 
Junk Dealer Extrodinaire
Junk Dealer Extrodinaire

Well time for the abbreviated third place play report....

First of let me start by thanking Tim and Robyn for their hospitality at the new diggs! It was great seeing the IL crew again and it's was a very well organized an executed event due.

So as previous reports indicated I did in fact go outside of my norm and went with the Meatbag Sausage Press. Originally I was thinking about the Rebels but in the end I thought the Mace/GOWK/HK squad was a better option give this particular map list. My map selection was Cantina.

Round one: I draw Jake and his Bad G.A.S. reboot from MI.

Not a really great matchup given the abundance of decent shooters in his squad and being outactivated. Also his map choice of Simulator Deck was exactly what I expected from him and of course I lose map roll. I defer side to him and end up on the blue flag side. My goal was to use GOWK to lure Caedus up with his Makashi advantage as Mace would get cut down if I launched him into Jake's backfield. We danced around for several round and he got off a couple cute SBM's that got me riled and effectively lead to my poor placement of Doombot and the droid's demise. In the end it's was Kenobi sitting in gambit that earned me a narrow 2pt victory.

1-0 2pts

2nd Round: vs Shawn and the Gungan horde.

Well again this is one of those matches that favor patience, the double Cesta with no SES than (8) Artillerists we're going to be problematic. I won map and Shawn elected to setup on the right hand side, which in all honesty surprised me to no end. I got all of my pieces into position round one and setup the droid wall. The main theme of this match was R2 towing Critdu around to kill pieces and me having very good fortune with my Cesta saves. The key moment of the match came down to what Shawn did on his initiative after Mace killed Lobot an Artillerist and his Uggie; as he elected to double Homocidal Surgery on Mace which left him at 10hp. The alternative was he didn't go for the kill on HK who only had 10hp left and would have to make he double Cesta save to survive. So Critdu kills Dr.E then hightails it out of danger and HK also flees. 55-19 final another 2 pointer and lots of respect 4 this build. 2-0 4pts

Third round: vs Jacob and his Lord Krayt.

Won map roll. Yet again I find myself being out activated thanks to Krayt's CE and I'll say he's a very tricky piece with all of his goodies. I use R2 again to tow Mace to engage and kill a few pieces but Krayt seems satisfied to remain in tha back not advancing. I take the fight to Talon SA and get her I believe to 10 before Jacob run runs up his last Kel Dor who,was just in range to reach Mace who had just got back to my side. Mace now has 80 then comes Krayt who finishes him off bu now before the most absurd turn of events, I riposte the first hit and roll a 1, force reroll and yes another friggin 1. Two in a row baby! The match was now in the hands of Kenobi who had to endure three Recovery 60 from Krayt and a last ditch attempt to flee in the back ranks but Doombot was attached to Kenobi. Soresu carried the day in this match for sure. 3pt victory. 3-0 7pts.

Fourth round: vs Deri and his Mando Brigade.

Won map roll and Deri elects to setup on the left. Lots of movement and positioning on the first two rounds and the key to the match was when I was able to tow Mace within striking distance of Deri's Mando Capt, once Critdu dropped him things became a bit easer to deal with. Kenobi did an initial FP3 to soften up a group bunch by the upper door and then HK finished off a Scout. Things did get a bit worry some when Deri killed Critdu (much to Deri's satisfaction) with a badly wounded Kelborn but not before his protector and Fenn went down. Crazy synergy with that build. 2pts when time was called. 4-0 9 pts.

Semi-final: vs Jake and more Bad G.A.S.

Reserved...more ltr.

Last edited by DarphNader on Mon May 20, 2013 9:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 4:52 am 
Name Calling Internet Bully
Name Calling Internet Bully

Nice going Jake! Congrats!

http://www.bloomilk.com/Squads/Search.aspx?UserID=29

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 8:37 am 
General
General

Congratulations, Jake! Good to see you get a win.

Please take it easy on us when you visit next month. :lol:

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 3:49 pm 
Hall of Fame Member
Hall of Fame Member

Congratulations, Jake. Apparently you can craft regional wins like you craft those fine customs...well done.

Being organized is for people who are too lazy to look for their stuff.

Lasers make everything better... except Alderaan.

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 11:21 am 
One of The Ones
One of The Ones

Congrats to Jake K for winning it all! After 6 regional losses to me (2 for the championship) Jake gets his long overdue and well earned win against me for his first Regional win.

The day did not start well for me, because I just moved and I could not find what I needed to play the squad I intended to play. I can't find (of all things) my Lobot reinforcement box (still can't). As many of you know - I am very outspoken about how much I love Lobot. (3 squads went into the finals without Lobot - but the one with Lobot prevailed - I'm just saying). So I went with a squad I had built WITHOUT Lobot. (Gasp!) Wish I had Lobot vs Jake, that would have made the difference.

I went with Mando Deathshots. Kelborn makes it playable now. Still think squad customization through Jaster is invaluable, and the deathshots are icing. The Tactician I had made a huge difference and won me some games for sure. For my money this is the best Mando build at the moment, but still not quite truly tier 1. (As a set disigner - this is valuable info. Noted for future design)

Game 1 vs Lily and her NR Luke and Corran squad. This squad is actually quite scary. I might well have lost if ANY of the following 3 things hadn't happened:
-Lily had anywhere CLOSE to reasonable evade saves (she probably failed 90%)
-If either Lily or I realized a LoS I used several times on Luke was not actually a LoS (we figured out that we both overlooked a corner it was cutting later)
-If Lily realized that Luke's LS throw both did not have range 6 AND ignored cover (my cloaked guys would have been screwed). I didn't realize it either, and if she had attempted I would have been hosed, but it wasn't even brought up in our game.
So I guess I dodged like 3 bullets there. Felt really bad about the LoS, but we both agreed there was nothing we could do after the game.

Next up was Jacob (who got the round 1 bye, but I was the only 3 pt win in round 1 so we faced off). He was playing Lord Krayt and new Talon. This game came down to me picking off all his fodder (don't want him to transfer essence!!!) and him doing that fricking recovery 60 with Krayt. I killed everyone except for Krayt by the end, so it was a 2pt victory. So frustrating, I had the kill on Krayt with 10 hp left, even combined fire with 2 guys to only need a 6, but still rolled a 4 to miss and then he recovered 60 twice to be back to full HP. Got him back down but not enough time for the kill.

Then came Deri in Mando on Mando action. We played on my map (Cantina) and he took his squad (many cloaked) through the bar while I had to wind through all those back rooms. He was convinced I would win because of the tactician, until I pointed out that his CIO nerfed my Tactician. His protectors were a nuisance, but couldn't shoot back at my cloaked in cover. I picked off a little fodder his way in, it was mostly a positioning match for both of us. Do to picking off several small pieces, we both thought I had the very slightly upper hand (I had more activations at this point) as the real engagement started. We traded some figures, and time was called. It came down to rolls, and when the dust settled the final score was 98 to 97 Deri. Oh well.

Next was Bill German from Missouri. Bill was in the final 4 here last year, and 2nd place at Missouri the last 2 years. He brought a really creative squad with 4 SpecForce infiltrators, 2 SpecForce technicians, a SpecForce Vanguard, Dodanna, New Crix and New Ackbar. It has a surprising amount of firepower. We played on Cantina and he came in through the bar having mostly cloaked, stealth and a diplomat. I picked off fodder and door control to control the match, and once it came to the point of me out-activating and him having no override he conceeded. His infiltrators could have walked through doors but then wouldn't have a lot of punch without twin. He decided to just call it rather than be systematically killed without much change of return fire. I didn't realize the new crix does not have stealth until after the match, and that might have effected LoS at one point - but killing Crix would have been pretty great to do instead of killing door control, so I think the outcome would have been ultimately the same.

3-1, 8 pts. Gerry beats Deri in Round six to go 4-0 at 9 pts. Deri only had 1 3pt win all day so he sat at 7pts, which put me in second after Swiss. Jake barely squeaks in the final 4 only winning 1 game against the bottom seed and getting a bye with 6pts.

Rematch vs Deri in the semis.
Lost to Deri by 1 point in Swiss on my Map. In the semis he won map and changed strategies to more of an all out charge. He didn't fare as well. His map sucks (cliffside citadel) and it was like he was running face first into a meat grinder. I don't think either of us is running Mandos again this year.

Jake beats Gerry in a nail biter, so I face him.

Man - his squad beats my squad 4/5 times. We've playtested these squads vs each other, and SBM has the tricks to beat cloaked most of the time. I would have to play perfect to win. But alas I made 1 mistake, and it was not a small one. I had Jaster in the far back and he brought a swoop and outactivated me. I didn't see how far the swoop could get until it was too late, and I stupidly moved a crusader I brought to open a back door. He seized his chance and flew the swoop all the way to my starting area and SBM'd twice to pull Jaster out to where he could kill him with his 2 GASG. That was pretty much game. He didn't do anything else until the very end as I was charging and really putting the threat on him, nearly making up the point difference. He killed one of my scouts with a FP rerolled crit from Jaq as the nail in the coffin.

Congrats to Jake K - let his Caedus squad be feared.

Lots of lessons on the day:

1. LOS are hard to determine on a lot of maps - be extra careful on both sides of every shot to make sure it's legit.

2. The lines on these maps leave a lot to be desired. Not to mention the numerous mistakes on lines on the maps (cantina - even after the downloadable corrections still has multiple, and cliffside citadels multiple ones as well) - but simulation decks micro lines are so hard to see it takes twice as long to do anything on that map. I really want to take a big bold sharpie and re-line the whole thing. The yellow lined squares are the worst.

3. It is hard to get 3 point victories. I had more than anyone that day with 2 in Swiss and a third vs Deri in the semis, and the one vs Lilian could have easily not been a 3 ptr if not for the LOS mistake. Otherwise there were only 3 more 3pt victories all day long (not counting byes), 1 each by Jake, Deri and Gerry. As it turned out - all you needed was a 3 pt win and you make the finals (granted the small turnout effects that). 19 games, 6 full wins.

4. Guns are the best way to go with Caedus. Man I would have smoked a melee Caedus squad.

5. We really have a great group here. It was great to see Lily playing here in Chicago again (and as always awesome to see those amazing sculpts! Thanks again for the prize support help!) Great to see Bill and Jacob (who I met in Missouri last year) again, and great that Bill could come out to Chicago again and Jacob lives here now! It was awesome meeting Troy for the first time, what a fun guy. SO awesome seeing such an enthusiastic NEW minis player. Great to have Shawn come down from WI again this year (Even if he did school us in TILE WARS), and hang with us Fri night. Gerry is always a blast, and it was super cool to have him come in from New York, hang out Fri night AND Sat night (Everyone else missed out on some killer Pizza and Beer!) As always - great to have my two most frequent opponents and great friends Deri and Jake there. Even better to have them both in the final 4 with me. Thanks for all the help everyone gave - Deri and Jake for judging and helping run the software, Deri's wife Lydia who hooked us up with a deal for Jimmy Johns party subs for lunch, Jake and Lily for donating awesome prize support, and everyone for coming down and having a good time.

I really feel like this was just an awesome day (weekend for that matter). It was about hanging out with friends old and new, playing the game we love. There was no question of if we would play the finals, of course we would - it would be to fun not to. That's what it all boiled down to - we all love the game, and we just want to play it. And it's really fun!